Welcome to the Practically Perfect PA disclosure policy. This page is for you, the reader, to understand what we do on the website, where we are coming from and the rules that we have set for ourselves and Practically Perfect PA.
Practically Perfect PA disclosure policy
- We never write content under the editorial direction of a brand or organisation – unless in clearly marked and paid for sponsored posts.
- We never post articles in exchange for products or services – unless in clearly marked and paid for sponsored posts.
- We always reserve the right not to publish content due to circumstances we cannot predict.
- Whilst we hope that places Practically Perfect PA visits or products we receive do produce content, we reserve the right not to publish a post.
- We will always disclose if the content has been sponsored by another organisation, if a product has been gifted or a hotel has provided complimentary overnight accommodation. If we eat a complimentary hot meal – we will indeed let readers know it was complimentary.
We write about things that interest assistants. Things that interest assistants are numerous so occasionally we receive free products to write about. We will always write with our unbiased opinion. We receive the right not to publish a review.
We do take a complimentary hotel stay for review purposes. Our opinion on these hotels will always be honest and truthful. We will point out what works and what doesn’t work.
Most of our restaurant reviews are from places we have paid for ourselves. On the rare occasion we receive complimentary meals we will disclose this on the post.
We do occasionally run clearly marked sponsored posts on Practically Perfect PA. Although these are remunerated, all content must be relevant to our readers and it must fit in with the general tone and feel of Practically Perfect PA. We reserve the right to decline any commercial collaborations if it does not meet this criteria.
We occasionally run giveaways on Practically Perfect PA which we believe our readers will enjoy. Terms and conditions associated with these giveaways will be published individually.
Guest bloggers and commentators
Opinions expressed by guest bloggers and commentators on Practically Perfect PA are theirs alone and not the opinion of Practically Perfect PA.
Comments on Practically Perfect PA
We reserve the right to remove or edit any objectionable content posted by external contributors or commentators across the entire Practically Perfect PA digital platform.
By posting or contributing content, you are granting Practically Perfect PA, a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and worldwide license to use your content in connection with the operation of Practically Perfect PA, including, without limitation, the license rights to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your content, and/or to incorporate it into a collective work.
For any queries please use the contact form.