The Virtual Summit June 2018 took place with almost 500 Assistants taking part from all over the world and now you can watch all of the content for only £50. The Virtual Summit is a jam-packed programme for Personal Assistants, the recording covers a huge range of topics that are all designed to keep your skills up to date and keep you at the top of your game.
What is on the programme?
We have 15 sessions which are all designed to enhance your skill set and give you practical advice that you can implement in your day to day role straight away.
- Live PA Panel Session: I support so many different Executives. How do I manage their priorities and my time?
- How can I manage expectations when I don’t know what they are?
- I’ve got two weeks to organise an event, what do I do?
- How to prepare a powerful presentation that creates impact!
- How Assistants Become Leaders
- Live PA Panel: I want to have an effective working relationship with Executive. How do I become part of their inner circle?
- Help, my boss is hard to work with and it’s affecting everyone’s morale!
- I’m not being paid what I am worth, how do I negotiate a pay rise?
- My Executive is stuck on a business trip. How do I get them home?
- I have so many ideas that could improve my organisation, how do I make people listen?
- How to onboard a new boss
- Q&A with the CEO of BrewDog and his high-flying Executive Assistant
- How to handle the office move
- Interviews with top-level Assistants around the world.
If you want to see more detail, just head over to the Practically Perfect PA Virtual Summit website.
You have untitled access until 31st March 2019.