How would you like your organisation to have its very own Practically Perfect PA “Exclusive Channel” with access to over 60 amazing sessions, designed to empower, improve and enthuse your administrative and support staff?
Access is all online, on demand and unlimited for all of your staff. And the most amazing thing, all of this is available for only £1000 plus VAT.
How does it work?
Well, that’s the simple part. We issue you with one password that can be used by any of your staff. They can access over 30 hrs of amazing sessions for a full twelve months, on demand, whenever and wherever they wish. It is the ultimate training tool!
Exclusive channel holders can claim 10% discounted attendance for our Future Assistant Conference in London as well as a whopping 30% discount for our group and enterprise tickets for our upcoming events.
To access almost 60 sessions across 30 hours for ALL of your administrative and support staff.
It may well be the most effective training investment you have ever made. Here is a list of the amazing sessions!
- Managing Up
- Dealing With Multiple Execs
- Project Management
- Productivity Tips
- A fantastic process to manage EVERY event
- How to increase your business acumen
- How assistants become leaders
- How to get into the inner circle
- Dealing with multiple executives
- Managing your bosses schedule like a megastar!
- Managing your own time
- Become a business-critical assistant
- Personal Branding
- What are the traits of a high-flying EA?
- Managing your time, dealing with interruptions and saying NO to stuff
- How to make minute taking an absolute breeze
- Starting out as a VA
- Am I really being proactive
- Live Q&A with Jan Jones, author of The CEO’s Secret Weapon
- Managing multiple Executives
- How can I manage expectations when I don’t know what they are?
- How to prepare a powerful presentation that creates impact!
- How Assistants Become Leaders
- Help, my boss is hard to work with and it’s affecting everyone’s morale!
- I am not being paid what I am worth, how do I negotiate a pay rise?
- My Executive is stuck on a business trip. How do I get them home?
- I have so many ideas that could improve my organisation, how do I make people listen?
- How to onboard a new boss
- Q&A with the CEO of BrewDog and his high-flying Executive Assistant
- How to handle the office move
- How to manage the 1.2.1 meeting with your Executive
- Productivity tools and tricks for Assistants
- How to end Outlook Overwhelm
- A look at the dual role of Assistant and Office Manager
- How to communicate effectively
- Working smarter with a remote boss
- Managing social media profiles
- Collaboration tools and how to use them
- Effective Listening
- Refreshing your research skills
- Executive Performance and the impact of Artificial Intelligence
- Are you the game changer in your business?
- Leading from behind
- Empowering women in the workplace
- Pimping your staff away day
- Managing staff
- Stepping up being heard in meetings
- The road to strategic thinking
- Productivity tips and tricks
- Impact and influence
- Working with millennials
- Panel Session: The challenges and triumphs Assistants face as they transition into business-critical roles
- Badass project management skills
- Plus several “Day in the Life” sessions with top-level Assistants around the world