Today’s Technology of the week: Voice Recorder & Audio Editor. Here are the details:
What is Voice Recorder & Audio Editor
Voice Recorder & Audio Editor is a straightforward app for iPhones and iPads. It free to download with in-app purchasing options.
What does Voice Recorder & Audio Editor do?
This simple app has lots of functionality, including:
- Record for as long as you want and as many times as you want. (No restrictions as long as you have enough available storage on your device).
- Transcribe recordings into text using speech-to-text technology
- Quickly start and stop recording from your home screen
- Add notes to individual recordings
- Upload recordings to iCloud Drive, Dropbox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive, Box and more.
- Share audio or video by Email, Messages, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat.
- Download recordings by USB cable or WiFi Sync onto your desktop computer
- ADVANCED FEATURES
– Multiple audio formats
– Passcode protect recordings
– Loop recordings
– Trim recordings
– Change playback speed
– Skip backwards/forwards 15 seconds
– Favourite recordings
- Record incoming and outgoing phone calls. To record a phone call, you must facilitate a 3-way conference call. The third “caller” is our recording line that will save your phone call. It is not possible to record phone calls using the built-in microphone on your iPhone.
No limit on how many recordings. No per minute fee.
Why does it benefit Assistants?
It is excellent if you can find a simple tool that helps you record meetings or conference calls to remind yourself of actions or to help transcribe minutes. Also, this is great if you quickly want to note a task that you have been asked to do and you don’t have your pen and paper on you.
Why is it Tech of the Week?
I love it when you have a simple tool that works; this is a simple voice recorder that will help you capture conversations, record your voice and send voice messages to people. Well worth a look!