Travelodge has been around for 33 years, and so it’s a well-known brand BUT not a brand that many people REALLY know – it’s grown and changed almost unrecognisably since it became Britain’s first budget hotel chain in 1985 and we bet it’s not the Travelodge you think you know…
TLQF (Travelodge Quick Facts)
- 546 hotels in the UK (And a further 16 in Ireland and Spain, who knew?)
- 41,000 rooms (almost)
- 177 Bar cafes (if it were a bar cafe chain it’d be bigger than All Bar One, Giraffe and TGI
- 24-hour food availability (should you get peckish in the wee hours!)
- £8.50 Unlimited Breakfast featuring all the brands you know and trust; Lavazza, Heinz, Kelloggs, Typhoo, Linda McCartney to name a few
- A great range of lunch and dinner dishes, at a sensational price. Including some marvellous meal deals.
- 18 million customers stay with Travelodge every year. That’s over ¼ of the population!
- 10, 000 employees keep Travelodge running
It’s that investment that is at the heart of the huge change in the Travelodge brand. They’ve installed over 40, 000 king size Travelodge Dreamer™ beds made exclusively by Sleepeezee to ensure a good nights sleep for everyone.
All standard rooms feature ensuite bathrooms with showers, fresh, white bath and hand towels and hand, hair & body wash. Plus Freeview TV, a spacious desk, plenty of power throughout and tea & coffee making facilities.
There is now also a SuperRoom™ option, with added features including an in-room Lavazza coffee machine, a Hansgrohe Raindance 3jet shower, a choice of hypo-allergenic pillows plus in-room iron, ironing board and a powerful hairdryer.
Travelodge is also investing in their Bar Cafes, creating beautiful environments to eat, drink, work and relax in… And are building new hotels, with a further 20 on the way including their soon to be new flagship, Travelodge London City located on the doorstep of the Capital’s business district.
Well worth a (re)visit don’t you think? You can find out more, book and save by visiting www.travelodge.co.uk/business.