The Practically Perfect PA Virtual Summit is happening this Friday. That is Friday 19th October 2018 from 10 am – 6 pm GMT+1.
If you haven’t grabbed your ticket yet, the time is now! Here are all the details.
The whole event is online which means you can watch it anywhere in the world. The Summit takes place live, and you can interact will all your fellow attendees while viewing the content. If the time zone doesn’t quite work for you, then the Summit is also recorded and is available for everyone for a full three months after the 19th, which means you can watch it in your own time and at your own pace.
All the sessions at this summit have been designed to improve your productivity and efficiency as an Assistant; the full programme is available to download. Here are a few highlights:
- Effective listening
- Setting yourself up for success: Productivity tech for Assistants
- The new EA Office Manager Panel Session
- End Outlook Overwhelm
- How to effectively manage your 121 with your Executive
- Working smarter by being more assertive
- How to become an effective communicator
- Managing you Executive’s social media
- A review of the most popular collaboration tools
- Working smarter with a remote boss
- What is standing in your way?
- How can Assistants supercharge their Executive’s productivity?
We also have interviews with EAs from Coca-Cola European Partners, Slack and Allianz Global.
We have three different price points for the Summit.
The individual ticket is £50 (you can pay in your currency on the website) or £250 if you have a group of Assistants within your organisation who would like to watch the Summit together. We also have an enterprise ticket which is for the entire organisation, that is every Assistant in every location for just £1000.
If you need to convince your boss, we do have a business case that you can download here for individual tickets and here for group and enterprise tickets.
If you want to sign up, just head over to the Practically Perfect PA Virtual Summit website and book your place here.