Just a quick heads up that the Virtual Summit is this Friday! That’s Friday 22nd June 11am-7pm GMT+1. If you have been holding off buying your ticket, the time is now!
If you don’t fancy waking up in the middle of the night for the summit, I hear ya!
The Summit recording (that is all the content, including the live sessions) is also available for everyone for a full 3 months after the Summit, which means you can watch it your own time and at your own pace.
What can you expect on Friday?
We have 15 sessions which are all designed to enhance your skill set and give you practical advice that you can implement into your day to day role straight away. Sessions include:
- Live PA Panel: I support so many different Executives. How do I manage their priorities and my time?
- A day in the life of the world’s best Assistants
- How can I manage expectations when I don’t know what they are?
- How Assistants become leaders
- Live PA Panel: I want to have an effective working relationship with my Executive. How do I become part of the inner circle?
- Help, my boss is hard to work with and it’s affecting moral
- I’ve got two weeks to organise an event, what do I do?
- How to prepare a powerful presentation that creates impact!
- How to negotiate a pay rise
- How to onboard a new boss
- How to handle the office move
- Q&A with the CEO and EA at BrewDog
For the full schedule, you can download the programme here.
We have two different price points for the summit.
The individual ticket is £50 (you can pay in your own currency on the website) or £250 if you have a group of Assistants within your organisation who would like to watch the Summit together.
For the full line of speakers and sessions and of course to grab those tickets head over to the Virtual Summit page.