The UK (especially London) venue scene is extremely fast-paced, so ensuring you are presenting the most current solutions for your internal events can often be a time-consuming task. Here are 7 surprising venues with outdoor space that you need to know about which will ensure you stay ahead of the game.
7 surprising venues with outdoor space that you need to know about
- Savage Garden – Part of the Hilton DoubleTree Tower Bridge, this is one of London’s latest rooftop destinations and boasts two terraces with stunning 360-degree vistas that take in some of the capital’s most iconic landmarks.
- The Bingham – The Bingham is a quintessentially British boutique hotel located in Richmond upon Thames. Its crowning glory has to their modern terraces and lush green lawns that overlook the river. They also ensure that you are covered against the great British weather as their Garden Room comes as a standard when hiring their beautiful garden for events.
- National Gallery – In 2019 this iconic London building will be launching two additional outdoor event spaces (including a brand new ‘secret’ garden). Suitable for between 10 and 400 guests they will be perfect for a range of events.
- Pergola Olympia – This brand new high up in the sky Pergola rooftop location, is situated on the roof of Olympia London. It includes 3 restaurants, 1 bar, 500 seats and city skyline views. It is perfect for any weather as although it is covered the glass surroundings and floral décor make you really feel as though you are outdoors.
- Shoreditch Gardens – Brand new to the London events market, Shoreditch Gardens is situated on the front lawns of the Geffrye Museum, in the heart of Shoreditch. For June and July 2019 they will be erecting a clearspan events marquee to satisfy all types of corporate summer parties.
- Spencer House – An historic event venue based close to Piccadilly Circus. They have a beautiful 50-metre terrace which holds 250 people for events and has spectacular views over Green Park. Despite its central location it tends to be pretty undiscovered as an events space.
- Museum of London – Located in the heart of the city this Museum has a beautiful but relatively unknown garden space. Its high walls make it easy to forget the city outside and it can be hired in conjunction with their Garden Room, which can fit up to 200 guests.
We hope that you have discovered some surprising finds in this list for your next event. You can meet all of the event venues listed and many more at the next London Summer Event Show taking place on 22-23 January 2019 at Banking Hall in the city of London. To find out more about the event or to register for a complimentary ticket, visit the event website.
Clare McAndrew is the Marketing Manager and Show Director at bespoke event agency Story Events. As well as overseeing the marketing for the business she also looks after their two industry events the London Summer Event Show and London Christmas Party Show. The events are boutique exhibitions that offer guests complimentary food, drink and entertainment. They are also fully themed to create a relaxed atmosphere ideal for networking, their aim is to turn the often arduous task of visiting lots of exhibition stands into a more fun experience. To meet Clare and her team, stop by the next London summer event Show on 22-23 January at Banking Hall.