I am so incredibly excited to announce that this week we reached the target for our crowdfunding of the world’s very first virtual summit for PAs! You clever bunch! What does that mean? Well, it means that we are definitely going to organise the summit for you. We are now working on the programme, contacting speakers and looking at the technology we need to support the summit. It is very exciting!
We still have a few days of the crowdfunding project left so we have increased our target. This allows you guys to continue pledging your support. Remember, this pledge guarantees you a ticket at the early booking price of £50. We also have our official Virtual Summit Hub price of £250 which again you can sign up to on the crowdfunding page.
As we work on the programme and add speaker we will of course let you know the details. But for now, thank you again to everyone that pledged their support. I am so flipping excited about this!
And for those you that missed the details, here they are:
The Virtual Summit will be taking place on Friday 20th October 2017. Over the course of the day we will bring you amazing training and career development on the following topics:
- Working 9-5: A day in the life of the world’s top level assistants… Live!
- Real life job interview questions and answers
- How to make minute taking an absolute breeze
- Develop your business acumen
- Manage your Executive’s diary like a total mega star
- Assistants as ‘the time manager’: Making you and your Executive more productive
- Rating and reviewing the latest office technology
- Everything you need to know about internal networks for assistants
- PA perspective – panel sessions and real life case studies from proactive PAs
- Starting out as a VA
With a mixture of live and pre-recorded sessions we will bring you a brilliant day of online training, discussions, panel debates and much more.
Attendees will be able to interact with the summit content through a dedicated platform and social media channels.
All of this delivered to your desk for just £50+VAT.
If you would like to host an official Practically Perfect PA Virtual Summit hub you can pledge £250+VAT and receive a pack with all the information you need to organise a hub.