I’m very excited to announce that following the success of the Practically Perfect PA Virtual Summit I have decided to live stream the Future Assistant Conference which is taking place in London on the 8th and 9th February 2018. So, now you can come to the event, interact with the other attendees and speakers. Or, if you are not able to get out of your office or you live far from London you can also watch the conference online. And, the best part, like the Virtual Summit, you will have a full month after the 8th and 9th to re-watch the content. Pretty awesome huh!?
So, if you want to watch the Future Assistant online what do you need to know? Here are the details.
The Future Assistant Online
The Future Assistant is taking in London on the 8th and 9th February. During the two days we will be live streaming the content from the main conference room so anyone who wants to watch the sessions can do so from the comfort of their office, home, bed, where ever! The programme for the main conference includes some of the following sessions:
Thursday 8th February 2018
- Setting the scene: What does the future of business and the workplace look like?
- Are you the game changer in your organisation?
- Leading from behind
- Debate: Will AI really take over the role?
- Empowering women in the workplace
- Moving from being a PA to a VA
- Panel Session: Tales at the coalface. The triumphs and disasters of hard working EAs
Friday 9th February 2018
- Stepping up and leaning into meetings
- The PA as information manager
- The PA as time manager
- Impact and influence
- Do the thinking yourself
- Panel Session: What does it take to transition into a business critical role?
- Bad Ass Project Management
I’m so pleased that we will be able to share the content from our flagship event. We are working super hard on the programme and attracting outstanding speakers. I think it really is going to be one not to miss.
So, what do you do now?
Book my place on the Future Assistant Online
If you want to attend the Future Assisant Conference online, all you have to do is head over to the Future Assistant website. If you want to attend only one day of the conference the price is £75 (+VAT if in the UK). For both days the price is £125 (+VAT if in the UK).
We can’t wait to welcome you online!