Virtual Summit for Executive Assistants took place on Friday 20th October 2017 with over 500 Assistants taking part from all over the world and now you can watch all of the content for only £50. The Virtual Summit is a jam-packed programme for Personal Assistants, the recording covers a huge range of topics that are all designed to keep your skills up to date and keep you at the top of your game.
We have gathered together an incredible line-up of speakers who will cover a wide range of topics including:
- Managing your Executive’s schedule like a megastar
- Networking for PAs
- Personal Branding
- What are the traits of a high-flying EA?
- Managing your time, dealing with interruptions and saying no to stuff
- How to make minute taking an absolute breeze
- Starting out as a VA
- Am I really being proactive
- Live Q&A with Jan Jones, author of The CEO’s Secret Weapon
- Developing your business acumen
- Managing multiple Executives
Virtual Summit for Personal Assistants, Executive Assistants, Administrative Assistants and Office Managers. For more on the speakers and the programme head over to our website. We cover a range of topics for Assistants to continue their training online. First and foremost the Virtual Summit is designed for Assistants. The entire programme has been put together with your training needs in mind. We know it can be almost impossible for some of you to get away from your desk or leave the office for a day to attend training. Attending a virtual Summit means that you can watch the training from your office. All you need is a computer, access to the internet, a set of headphone and a cup of tea.
You have unlimited access to the recordings until the 1st December.