Practically Perfect PA is owned and operated by Gallus Events Ltd, a company incorporated in the United Kingdom.
Gallus Events Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK and we are registered on the Data Protection Public Register number ZA320530.
Information we collect about you
When you subscribe to Practically Perfect PA we collect the following information:
- Your First Name
- Your Surname
- Your Email Address
- Your Organisation
- Your Job Title
This allows us to process your subscription.
What do we do with your data?
We use your data to contact you about the following:
- Practically Perfect PA Blog Posts and Newsletters
- Practically Perfect PA Events
- Practically Perfect PA Sponsors and Preferred Supplier
We use your personal information to update you about new products/services by email. We will only contact you with your consent. You are entitled to withhold this consent and opt out from receiving such communications at any time by selecting the appropriate box on the web form that collects your details. You can also update your preferences by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Every time we send you an email you will have the chance to opt-out of communications with us.
We do store your personal information with third parties for the purposes of providing you with our services. These third parties are used for managing our subscription lists and communications with subscribers.
We do not share your data with third-party suppliers for marketing purposes unless you have specifically consented to this when you provided your data to us.
Practically Perfect PA uses the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
- Social Media Cookies
- Google Analytics Cookies
- E-commerce Cookies
- Google Cookies. Practically Perfect PA uses Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website.
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
- We may notify you of changes to this policy by email.
Third party websites
- Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- We have no control over and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
All original content is ©PracticallyPerfectPA. No words may be reproduced without permission from the copyright holder.