Hello! Welcome to our Guest Post Guidelines page. Practically Perfect PA is Europe’s most popular blog for PAs, EAs, Office Managers and Administrators. We write lots of articles, guides, how to’s and top tips for professional assistants looking to improve their skills and climb the career ladder.
We do accept posts from other writers on Practically Perfect PA and if you would like to feature on the blog please do get in touch with us. Before you start writing anything we do have a few guest post guidelines we would like you to follow prior to submitting a post.
Guest Post Guidelines
- The guest post must be original content.
- You must be an administrative professional, writer or trainer. Large companies and organisations are encouraged to use sponsored posts.
- The guest post must fit in with the Practically Perfect PA categories. Have a look at our menu headings to get an idea of our different categories.
- To adhere to Google’s guidelines for guest blogging, articles that are clearly intended as a link building scheme will be rejected.
- We advise around 600 word per guest post.
- The pictures you submit with the guest post must not infringe copyright. If you do not have any images don’t worry, we will find some that work with the overall theme of the blog.
- The guest post must not promote any goods or services and must be relevant to the role of a Personal Assistant.
- All guest posts will be subjected to editing so that it is inline with other Practically Perfect PA blog posts.
- Please include a short biography and photo with your guest post so that our readers know who you are
- Please let us know if you use any social media platforms so we can encourage readers to connect with you.
- Practically Perfect PA has the right to refuse any guest post submitted.
Here are some examples of other guest posts to give you an idea of the standard we expect on Practically Perfect PA.
To submit your guest post please complete the contact form below. We will be in touch shortly.