I thought I would start the week by sharing another video from last year’s Virtual Summit. This is one of my favourite panel sessions, we had a brilliant line up and some really honest and thoughtful conversations around time management and dealing with interruptions, which as you will know, is a constant battle for Assistants. I hope you enjoy the session on managing your own time and dealing with interruptions, and if you would like to see more content like this remember that tickets are still available for the next Virtual Summit in June. You can find more details below:
Practically Perfect PA Virtual Summit
- PA Panel Session: I manage so many different Executives. How do I manage their priorities and my time?
- How can I manage expectations when I don’t know what they are?
- How to prepare a powerful presentation that creates impact!
- PA Panel Session: I want to have an effective working relationship with my Executive. How do I become part of their inner circle?
- I’m not being paid what I am worth, how do I negotiate a pay rise?
- How to onboard a new boss.
With a mixture of live and pre-recorded sessions we will bring you a brilliant day of online training, discussions, panel debates and much more. For the full programme and speakers, head over to the Virtual Summit website.