Today I’m really excited to let you all know that we have now opened bookings for next year’s Future Assistant Conference!! Yey! That is right, we are launching the Future Assistant 2019!
The Future Assistant is taking place on the 14th and 15th February 2019 at RichMix London and again we are streaming the conference live for those of you that can’t make it to London.
Launching the Future Assistant 2019
During the Future Assistant, you will connect with like-minded assistants, hear inspirational stories from top-level business professionals, learn valuable tips you can take straight back to the office and share your challenges and achievements in our open and friendly environment. This year we want to show you that embracing new technology and new ways of working will help you work smarter and take your career to the next level.
We want you to go back to your conference with the inner confidence you need to take your career to the next level and roll with the changes that will face you as the role changes and evolves. We have four key objectives for the conference, they are:
- What does the future hold? Keep up to date with the latest developments and learn what is in store for the PA industry
- A Virtual World. Don’t become obsolete through lack of technology skills
- What do you want to be known for? PAs can no longer be a ‘jack of all trades’. Find the skills that make you stand out from the crowd.
- Find your tribe. Get to know everyone in the room through structured networking and interactive sessions
As ever, the Future Assistant will have a mixture of formats ranging from panel sessions to workshops, from roundtable sessions to keynote speakers. We will focus on best practice and learning from other assistants.
So what about the content? Here are some of the programme highlights:
- Rating and reviewing the AI Assistants
- How to run your day. Productivity tools and techniques.
- The role of resilience in the workplace
- Learning to single-task
- Mental health in the workplace
- Adapting to change and bring your colleagues with you
- Peak Performance Masterclass from Richard Newman
We will be working really hard on the programme over the next few months to make it one of the most innovative conference programmes that you have seen for Assistants.
Booking your place on the Future Assistant
On the website, you can see an outline of the content, the key themes, and some of our wonderful speakers. We will be announcing more speakers and sessions over the coming weeks.
As the conference is over two days you can come along for one day or for the full conference and you can also watch us online live or catch up on the post-conference recording if the timezone doesn’t quite work for you! At the moment we are offering an early booking price, which will close on the 30th November 2018.
If you would like to join us and a whole load of other Amazing Assistants, make your way over to the Future Assistant webpage and book your place. We can’t wait to see you there!