- We will have the room set up in informal clusters of chairs making it easier for you to introduce yourself and to talk to other attendees
- The Future Assistant Conference will have over 125 Assistants, all of them who are joining us to engage in our informal and relaxed atmosphere
- Networking support is a key aspect of our “How To Be A Good Delegate” and networking tips are included in our attendee information
- During our first refreshment break we will have our ‘dare to ask’ session which will help everyone get to know each other quickly while discussing the challenges we all face as Assistants.
- During lunch we will have space for attendees to network around the programme topics covered earlier in the previous session
- All of our speakers know that part of the experience is to interact and engage with the attendees so there will be lots of chatting with the speakers and with each other
- Networking starts with informal conversations and we have made sure the atmosphere is really relaxed, it is in a night club after all!
If networking is as important to you as learning and development then the Future Assistant really is a wonderful place to spend two days.
We have Personal Assistants, Executive Assistants, Office Managers and Administrators attending the Conference from all over the world, both in London and online. Here are just a few of the attendee’s organisations…
- The International Stock Exchange
- The European Central Bank
- Channel 4
- Oxford University
- The Football Association
- Norsk Hydro ASA
- Grant Thornton UK LLP
- Volvo Group
- Museum of Cultural History, Oslo
- MMedia Group Ltd
- Orbis Investments
- Refugee Action
We also have the hashtag #futureassistant which will be buzzing on Twitter and Instagram. You can follow all of the action and connect with all the attendees online and in London.
Come meet your tribe
The Future Assistant Conference is taking place on Thursday 8th and Friday 9th February 2018 in London and, for the first time, online. You can download the full programme here. With over 25 sessions across two days, this conference is the hottest ticket in town!
Prices start from as little as £75 for access to the live streaming of the conference and £225+VAT if you would like to attend in London. With just a week to go, don’t miss out on a place!