I can’t quite believe it, but the Practically Perfect PA Virtual Summit is taking place this Friday 20th October 2017. The whole event is online and can be viewed wherever you are in the world. You can download the full Virtual Summit Programme here. With over 20 sessions across the day, this event is not to be missed!
The Virtual Summit sessions
We really do have a packed programme, here are just some of the highlights:
- Managing your Executive’s schedule like a mega star
- Working 9-5: A day in the life of the world’s top level assistants
- Successful Networking – How to take care of other people’s power, experiences and energy from our wonderful IMA partners
- Personal Branding for Pas
- What are the traits of a high flying Executive Assistant?
- The Productive PA
- How to make minute taking an absolute breeze
- Starting out as a VA
- What if I look stupid? Empowering women in the workplace
- Am I really being proactive?
- LIVE Q&A with Jan Jones, former EA to Tony Robbins and author of the CEO’s Secret Weapon.
- Real life job interview questions and answers
- Developing your business acumen on a shoestring budget
- Managing Multiple Executives
The beauty of the Virtual Summit is that it can be viewed wherever you are in the world. You just need a computer, internet access and a notebook. You can watch the Summit from your office, your home, or even your bed!
Attendees will also have access to the Virtual Summit for a full month after the event. So, you can watch the sessions again or if you cannot make the 20th you can watch the Summit in your own time!
For only £50, the Practically Perfect PA Virtual Summit really is a must attend event for Assistants who are passionate about their career.
And if you need a little more convincing here is a handy infographic with more details: