Jan Jones is the author of “The CEO’s Secret Weapon” and keynote speaker at the Practically Perfect PA Virtual Summit in October. In November she will be the special guest speaker at Adam Fidler’s groundbreaking one-day program “The Strategic Executive Assistant” in Milan and Paris.
As many of you will know, Adam is a world-renowned EA educator. His Manifesto “The Executive Assistant: What I Am” has exploded through the worldwide EA network with thousands of assistants viewing and “liking” it on social media.
This is the first time these two respected industry thought leaders will be appearing together in Europe to share with European assistants their first-hand knowledge of what it takes to excel in the EA role. Adam and Jan both have 20+ years experience as former high level international executive assistants. In a fun and supportive learning environment, they will show you how to maximise your success and longevity in the EA profession. You will learn how to take your performance from good to outstanding by becoming more strategic in how you approach your job. Adam and Jan offer an unbeatable combination of know-how, experience, wisdom and practical advice that will provide you long term benefit in your assistant career.
What you will learn
- A redefinition of the role of the executive assistant – challenges and considerations for holders, executive jobs and organizations
- Leadership and management in the context of the EA/Business Support role
- Developing a managerial mindset and aligning your behaviour accordingly
- Elevating your role – getting more strategic, being more involved and taking on more responsibility
- Introduction to business strategy for the executive assistant
- Being a more effective executive assistant – Adam Fidler’s Five Folder System™ for improved workflow and productivity
- Gaining prestige, leadership and achievement through personal impact and executive presence
- Leadership styles: your executive and you
- The criticality of Emotional Intelligence – especially self-awareness and authenticity – to perform at an optimum level
- Pushing back appropriately and diplomatically – saying ‘no’ with confidence
- Adam Fidler’s EA Success Factors™ – a competency framework for you to follow and implement when you return to work
- Transition of job descriptions: Administrative assistant to ‘true’ executive assistant – a new role profile that best describes and elevates the role and value of the assistant
- Case Studies of assistants who have transitioned from administrative assistant to the senior executive assistant
- A personal action plan: what do I do now to take this forward with my executive?
Milan, Italy: 17 November, 2017 | 9:00 – 17:00 | Hotel Grand Visconti Palace
Paris, France: 24 November, 2017 | 9:00 – 17:00 | Hotel W Paris – Opéra
If you would like to attend The Strategic Executive Assistant training event. Here are the details: