Today’s Technology of the week: PDFescape. Here are all the details…
What is PDFescape?
PDFescape is a free, online PDF reader, editor, form filler, & form designer.
What does it do?
PDFescape let’s you use all of the PDF functionality for free online. It frees users from the typical software requirements for using the standard PDF document file format. Completely online, PDFescape requires no more than a modern internet browser and an active internet connection. Features include:
- Open PDF documents natively in your web browser
- Rotate & zoom PDF pages to preferred viewing style
- Select text and copy PDF content to your clipboard
- Search PDF text for terms & keywords with ease
- Save, download, & print PDF documents
- PDF thumbnail, bookmark, & link support
- Add text, shapes, whiteout & more to PDF files
- Crop, move, delete and insert PDF pages
- Create links to other PDF pages or web content
- Change PDF information tags
- Encrypt PDF contents using a password
- Add images to PDF files
- Sign PDF documents using your scanned signature
Why does it benefit Assistants?
Assistants use PDf documents on a daily basis but may not have access to all of the Adoble functionality. This website allows you to create and edit PDF documents for free and without an Adobe license.
Why is it Practically Perfect PA’s tech of the week?
This is a handy website and is really easy to use. It is super handy for PDF forms and for merging two PDF documents together.