Thanks to our wonderful partners at Travo, we have a very special giveaway for Practically Perfect PA readers this month.
We are offering ten lucky readers the chance to attend Assist Travel for free. Yes, that is right – a whole day of fantastic training specifically for assistants – completely for free! The conference is taking place on Friday 9th September in London. More information on the programme and the speakers can be found on the Assist Travel website.
To enter the competition please complete the Travo survey. Remember to add your contact details so that we can get in touch with the winners. We will announce the winners on the 26th August 2016.
More from our sponsor
Planning travel for your team should take minutes, not hours! TRAVO is a cutting-edge, free trip planner developed specifically for Administrative Professionals. Simply enter the time and location of your meetings and TRAVO will instantly create an end-to-end itinerary which includes not only flights and hotels, but expected traffic conditions and timing in every segment of your trip! Not only will admins get the job done quickly, but you will grow credibility by being familiar with the newest tools to do more in less time.
TRAVO allows Admins who plan trips to:
- Find the most optimal flights for every event and meeting
- Uncover the best (and most cost effective) hotel options
- Predict future traffic conditions and delays to stay on-time
- Compare travel rates across multiple companies to cut costs
- Manage multiple travel profiles and preferences at TRAVO.com
- Easier to communicate and get trip approvals from your managers