We have a fantastic competition for you this month!
One very lucky assistant will win a free airport meet and greet service courtesy of DiamondAir International. If you are an assistant based in the UK and you have plans to travel to or from London Heathrow or London City Airport in January or February 2015 this is the competition for you! The prize includes:
Departing from the UK :
- You will be met by a personal airport concierge agent from your vehicle outside the terminal
- A pre-check in service and preferred seats can be arranged
- Baggage porters can be arranged to collect and transfer your luggage to check-in
- You will have assistance through all check-in and security procedures
- They can escort you to a lounge (if you have pre-booked) and to the aircraft when ready to board
- While relaxing in the terminal your concierge will monitor the flight and gate details
Arrivals into the UK :
- You will be met by a personal airport concierge from the aircraft
- You will be quickly whisked through the terminal
- A baggage porter can be arrange to collect and transfer the luggage to your transportation
- You will have assistance with any VISA or landing card requirements
- You will be escorted through all security and customs procedures
- You will be escorted to the your transportation outside the terminal
The prize is for a maximum of two people. If you are not travelling in January or February but your Executive is going away on business, you can enter the competition and gift the service to your boss! Can you imagine the amount of brownie points you will get for that nice gesture?!
To enter fill in the form with your details:
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Organisation’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Travel Dates’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Airport’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Are you arriving or departing?’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]
The winner will be announced in January. The prize winner will also be asked to take part in an interview about the meet and greet service (to be published in Practically Perfect PA in February 2015). Terms and Conditions Apply
Since 2001 DiamondAir International has been the world’s leading provider of the finest luxury airport services to over 500 destinations worldwide, including London Heathrow and London City Airport, rail stations, ports and other transport hubs. They offer an exceptionally high level of service, including a 24-hour / 365-day operation, which means they are available at all times to support you and your Executive.
To book with DiamondAir International please call their 24hr booking room +44 (0)208 897 9183 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting PPANOV.